80% of current jobs will have disappeared by 2030. In the light of an unprecedented shift in skills digitalisation we can see that the main challenges are not from technology but from the human capacity to adapt. This is why Kokoroe has set itself a mission: to allow every worker to train in the skills needed for tomorrow.
A poster child for EdTech, Kokoroe is supported by French investors such as Xavier Niel (Free), Daniel Marhely (Deezer) and Julien Codorniou (Facebook). The startup was nurtured in the Accelerator at Microsoft Ventures and at Willa. Kokoroe today works with groups from various sectors such as SNCF, Orange, Club Med.
Cyane, Director of Training - MGEN
Our recipe for success is determined by 6 pillars:
- A strong brand image, a playful tone and a Netflix UX
- A weekly appointment which embeds the learning habit
- A series of videos which are short and increasing in length
- Resources in various media (podcasts, articles...)
- Fun quizzes with pass certificates
- Personalised updates to inform you of new developments
They have embraced Kokoroe
Human resources Directors, Training Managers, Innovation Directors... many of them have adopted Kokoroe for their teams. Kokoroe has introduced a learning experience in keeping with the times, and is updating traditional codes.
Prizes and distinctions
- 5/15/19 : Inclusion: 4 startups are committed to meeting the challenge - Les Echos
- 5/13/19 : Startups that boost your employees' performance - Maddyness
- 10/10/18 : 92 Women who disrupt Tech in France - Forbes
- 11/10/17 : 5 startups which improve people’s lives - Les Echos
- 10/5/17 : 100 Business ideas - Capital
- 6/1/17 : 100 Startups to invest in - Challenges
- 10/17/16 : 300 gems of French Tech - Le Point
- 10/6/15 : Podium, 40 Under 40 - Magazine des décideurs
- 9/5/14 : Prize for digital talent - Syntec Numérique
- 5/5/14 : Voted favorite project - Banque Postale
Do you want to know more?